GM Stock "one notch above junk"

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2005-03-16-gm_x.htm

Yah Chuck, but you missed the most important thing. Compared to GM vehicles, everything else is junk. Chuck, we only seem to see you in here when you find a negative news article about GM. Do you know what Junk bonds are Chuck? Many sophisticated investors regularly put money into equities and bonds of "junk" status. Oh right Chuck - you're not a sophisticated investor. Merely a guy with an axe to grind. Is your existence that miserable Chuck? Sounds like you have a "junk" life. ;-)

Are you Mike Hunts brother?

I didn't read the article, but was the topic the quality of the vehicle? (which I agree are usually competitive and exceed in the case of the Buick line). Or, was it the financial condition of GM? I assume the latter if GM bonds are nearing junk status. Now I guess I should read the article!