GM SUV / Truck Class Action Lawsuit - Piston Slap ?

I read in the Detroit Free Press that there is a group filing a class action lawsuit against GM for having bad piston slap in certain SUV / truck engines built from '99 -2002. Does anyone have info as to which engine is involved in this suit ? The suit alleges that the dealers know which models have this defect and the owners don't get squat for trade in value.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Google is your friend.........

Best of luck

Reply to
Capt. Tundra

Thanks for the information ! I didn't know it included so many engines. That may be what an uncle of mine had repaired on his Caddy's Northstar engine.

Regards

Gary

Reply to
Gary

does the engine quit? does the engine burn a lot of oil? if its just slap happy,,, turn up the radio or do what those dodge boys do and put on loud mufflers

Reply to
I'm Right

I'll skip the loud muffles and radios. I'm a long way from being 16 years old ;)

Reply to
Gary