GM Tail Light & Headlight Condensation - Removal & Prevention Guide

A few days ago, I noticed some condensation water droplets inside one of my car's tail lights. I had the same problem with one of my headlights a few years ago.
I had sealed the headlight bulb sockets with some Teflon tape and that solved the problem. This time I did the same procedure but took pictures of the process to help anyone with the same issue.
Here's the guide -
It should be a very similar procedure for any General Motors vehicle or other American cars.
It's been a few days and several hard thunderstorms since I did this to my tail light, and so far the new seal seems to be keeping out the moisture.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL