GM Tees and Ballcaps at www.ronclaussentees.com

Go to www.ronclaussentees.com and check out all of the GM tee shirts, ball caps, jackets and other car or NASCAR collectibles for sale at reasonable prices. If you are out west, we will be at the Turlock CA
Car Swap Meet, the 21st of Oct 07, spaces FX 9 and 10, against the fence on the pavement of the fairgrounds in Turlock.

Why would I want to buy clothing that has advertising for some commercial product? They should pay me to wear their logo, not me pay them.

Everything you wear is promotion for some product..even your bare body..