GM, threatened by Toyota, vows to 'fight for every sale'

Page 2 of 2
Onstar is very overpriced in my opinion. So you can have the system unlock the car, or call 911 if you have an accident. Big deal. Most people will hardly ever use it and the cost per month is high. Why
would you sweat if On-star didn't work anymore? Look at it as saved money.

I read that interview and it was a joke. GM plans to "fight for every sale" ?????? What total BS. The strategic actions and tactical moves GM are making all point to lower sales volume while everything Toyota is doing points to higher sales volume. Actions are far more important than words.