GM to put another Brand on the Chopping Block!!!

First Olds went, now GM ready to Ax another Brand but who will it be?..One thing for sure is GM says that Cadillac and Chevy are the 2 main stays and
they ain't going nowhere, so that leaves Saturn, Buick and Pontiac. I would place my bets on Saturn to be buried. They are the new kid on the block and No one buys those but women anyway.