GM to repay the loans

http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/11/news/companies/gm_taxpayer_profit/index.htm
To the friends in the gm auto newsgroup if this comes true in a large part
or even if all is repaid will we hear from you.
GM has already paid back a Billion dollars on its government loans

Mike, again you are full of bullshit.
GM can't even pay the interest on the debt, in fact they are in the hole AGAIN dipping into taxpayers pockets.
GM, they just keep on sucking.
On 11/01/2010 1:51 PM, Mike Hunter wrote:

Once again you demonstrate you don't know what you are talking about. Do a search and you will discover that GM has already paid back a Billion dollars on its government loans

They paid noting, they lost more money!
No wonder you are broke.
On 12/01/2010 8:10 AM, Mike Hunter wrote:

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL