GM to repay the loans

To the friends in the gm auto newsgroup if this comes true in a large part or even if all is repaid will we hear from you.

Reply to
Tom

GM has already paid back a Billion dollars on its government loans

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike, again you are full of bullshit.

GM can't even pay the interest on the debt, in fact they are in the hole AGAIN dipping into taxpayers pockets.

GM, they just keep > GM has already paid back a Billion dollars on its government loans >

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again you demonstrate you don't know what you are talking about. Do a search and you will discover that GM has already paid back a Billion dollars on its government loans

Reply to
Mike Hunter

They paid noting, they lost more money!

No w> Once again you demonstrate you don't know what you are talking about. Do a

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter