GM uses Chrome Tip Exhaust as Selling Point on the G6

I was just at pontiacs website seeing what they had to offer in a G6 coupe, nothing there yet, but as a selling point on the sedan they point out that
it has a chrome tipped exhaust and use it as a specific selling point. And its not even a dual exhaust, its a skinny single outlet with a chrome tip! Wow! Is that the best that GM can do to attract my attention, they dont even have duals on the GT model. Is GM as lost as they seem?http://www.pontiac.com/g6/index.jsp?brand=home #

Oh come on, ask a harder question :).
YES!
John
If I felt the way you do about that new Pontiac I would not buy one if I were you. Keep your 81 Sentra, WBMA ;)
mike hunt
Johnny Action wrote:

Johnny Action wrote:

Women love single chrome exhaust tips. G6 is for women. GM will sell thousands.

coupe,
that
And
tip!
even
As seen on the Oprah show.

dont
I'd actually like to pick up a Solstice GT or Supercharged Sky when those models come out, but I'm afraid it will be too much of a chick car when it comes out.

coupe,
It worked, didn't it? Now look to see if you can find something else to whine about. H
Don't forget the exciting, all new and improved "GM logo" as a standard feature on all new GM cars and trucks : )
Chuck in Phoenix

You mean the chrome logo that should be blue?