GM uses Chrome Tip Exhaust as Selling Point on the G6

I was just at pontiacs website seeing what they had to offer in a G6 coupe, nothing there yet, but as a selling point on the sedan they point out that it has a chrome tipped exhaust and use it as a specific selling point. And its not even a dual exhaust, its a skinny single outlet with a chrome tip! Wow! Is that the best that GM can do to attract my attention, they dont even have duals on the GT model. Is GM as lost as they seem?

Johnny Action

Oh come on, ask a harder question :).

YES!

John

Reply to
John Horner

If I felt the way you do about that new Pontiac I would not buy one if I were you. Keep your 81 Sentra, WBMA ;)

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
DustyRhoades

Women love single chrome exhaust tips. G6 is for women. GM will sell thousands.

Reply to
« Paul =?is

As seen on the Oprah show.

Reply to
Paradox

I'd actually like to pick up a Solstice GT or Supercharged Sky when those models come out, but I'm afraid it will be too much of a chick car when it comes out.

Reply to
Paradox

It worked, didn't it? Now look to see if you can find something else to whine about. H

Reply to
Hairy

Don't forget the exciting, all new and improved "GM logo" as a standard feature on all new GM cars and trucks : )

Chuck in Phoenix

Reply to
Chuck

You mean the chrome logo that should be blue?

Reply to
James C. Reeves