GM what would have happened

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike Hunter

Not just facts but moral character.

Some people think non-union no pension taxpayers should pay for big union BS and bail out corrupt corporations like GM and banks.

Many fail to see why this is wrong, unethical and corruption.

Making people tax slaves is not moral.

But then, it depends > Everyone is entitled to their opinion, the problem many have is they are not

Reply to
Canuck57

It is for GM, as round 2 of this depression kicks in, GM is going to face it's second bankruptcy. And it will not be a bailout this time. Who is bailing out the taxpayer and the US/Canadian governments?

H> Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL >

Reply to
Canuck57

All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly.

Reply to
Björn Helgaso

You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.

Reply to
Björn Helgaso

Actually, you replied to mike with my comment.

Typical GMer, all screwed up.

Reply to
Canuck57

As I have said many times, your opinion not based on the facts. Although many, including me, would not have approved of the government giving money to GM. Whether or not the government SHOULD have even helped GM at all, is moot, because it had already done so.

Your often stated opinion that GM was corrupt is just that, your opinion, not a fact. If GM was in fact corrupt, those of us that owned shares would have made complaints to that FTC and the SEC.

Many times you were asked to tell us whatever led to the opinion that GM was corrupt, inept perhaps but not corrupt, has never been answered.

The fact is taxpayer money was given to GM as a loan as well as to purchase Preferred Stock, to help save the Treasuries of the federal, state and local governments billions of dollar ANNUALLY.

The fact is GM has repaid the loan portion with interest, albeit a low interest rate, but they DID pay it back.

The fact is the GM Preferred Shares, own buy the government will, earn a profit for the taxpayers when it goes public later this year.

The fact is EVEN IF GM eventually went belly up, the governments investment is far less then the total of the physical assets own by GM that would be sold to repay the Treasury.

Get you facts correct before you comment on GM again, WBMS dummy

Reply to
Mike Hunter