GMAC: DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE

THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR A YEAR. NO SUCCESS JUST THE RUNAROUND!
DONALD M. RAY snipped-for-privacy@EC.RR.COM

Maybe you're going about it the wrong way. I've done business with them intermitently since 1986 and the current period is 2 1/2 years with no problems. Sometimes, people tend to get too agressive when they have a problem. Rich B