GMC Canyon Accessory Power Outlets

I have just leased a 2005 GMC Canyon Crew Cab. My problem relates to the Accessory Power Outlets (cigarette lighter slots) located under the heater. There are two and they both have a protective
cap.
I have a Nokia Cell Phone and use the in car charger. The problem is that the charger does not work in the new Canyon. I have tested the charger in three other vehicles and it works fine. I have taken the truck to the dealer and they said that there is power going to both outlets. When I insert the charger, it does not seem to seat correctly. When I push it in as far as it can go, the charger still moves around a lot more than it does in other vehicles. Has anyone else seen or heard of this problem? Any ideas on what to do about it? Thanks.
Darren

Keep pushing? Sometimes cell chargers have a small contact area for the ground, and so do the accessory power outlets in some cars, like my cell charger plug has to be aligned just right to work in my 300zx