GMC Jimmy Engine Codes

My 1998 GMC Jimmy has the service engine light on. I took to an auto parts place and they said the codes are PO 171 system lean bank 1 and PO 174 system lean bank 2. What does this mean and how to I go about fixing it.
Thanks
According to my Cav service manual could be low fuel pressure, MAP sensor, front O2 Sensor, water in fuel, Vacuum leak......
message

This could be a number of things, but one possibility is that I believe the central-point fuel injection system on these engines can be prone to injector clogging - that could be the cause of the lean condition.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada