GMC Jimmy Headlights cutting in/out

I have a 1997 GMC Jimmy S-15. The problem that I am having is that my headlights are cutting on and off randomly while I am driving. The daytime lights are fine, it only happens while the headlights are
engaged. While the lights are cutting off there is a clicking sound and the source seems to be one of the relays in the glove box. The problem seems to be reduced while my High-Beams are engaged. Does anyone know if replacing the relay will help? Or does anyone know which relay is the headlight relay? There are 3 inside the glovebox.
Thanks, Dave