GMC Jimmy parts for SALE

I have the following parts for sale, I can provide pictures upon request.

I have a Transfer case control module for an NP8 transfer case (4 button dash switch) guaranteed to work..$250.00

I also have a brand new alloy 7 triangle 15x7 OEM wheel for a 99-05 Jimmy or Blazer I'm asking $200.00

I can ship anywere in the US. Anyone interested reply here and I will contact you via your email address or however you wish to contact me.

Reply to
abomb69

Too bad its not a 98 I would be interested in some parts.

How about the front seats? I wonder if they would fit mine.

Reply to
Tim