GMC Sonoma truck windshield wiper timer

My wipers are acting up, the timer seems to not work properly intermittently. Sometime the various delays works ,but most of the time the wipers go back and forth several times before stopping. Is there a plug in
module or something that is replaceable?Thanks
GMC Sonoma truck windshield wiper timer Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Tue, Oct 28, 2003, 5:00am (CST+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@erols.com (Smith's) My wipers are acting up, the timer seems to not work properly intermittently. Sometime the various delays works ,but most of the time the wipers go back and forth several times before stopping. Is there a plug in module or something that is replaceable?Thanks
Could be your wiper module or your switch...The module is where the electrical connection goes into your motor....just held in by a black plate and 3 torx screws..... Steve C
I think there was a recall on wipers. Call dealer and ask. They had problems with the wipers stalling.

Re: GMC Sonoma truck windshield wiper timer Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Tue, Oct 28, 2003, 12:33pm (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com (Tj) I think there was a recall on wipers. Call dealer and ask. They had problems with the wipers stalling.
My wipers are acting up, the timer seems to not work properly intermittently. Sometime the various delays works ,but most of the time the wipers go back and forth several times before stopping. Is there a plug in module or something that is replaceable?Thanks
There is a wiper recall for replacing the wiper module....But it is due to intermitted wiper function...Where the wipers dont work.....And then they do.....Tis is not part of the recall.....But might work wount say it wount... Steve C