GMC Van sliding door noise

Good day all, I have a used 2000 GMC Safari Cargo
The sliding door is rattling pretty hard when going on hard bumps. Look's like the top "pin" is rattling hard, is there
somekind of adjustment that can be done for those doors ?
Is that all Safari/Astro that does that - is this something I'll have to live with ?
Thanks, Ben
| Good day all, I have a used 2000 GMC Safari Cargo | | The sliding door is rattling pretty hard when going | on hard bumps. Look's like the top "pin" is rattling hard, is there | somekind of adjustment that can be done for those doors ? | | Is that all Safari/Astro that does that - is this something I'll have | to live with ? | | Thanks, | Ben | |
Has your back seat started chirping when you go over rough roads? Mine does along with the sliding door. I complained about the door right after buying my program '00 Safari. The dealer had his service department work on it all day trying to fix it. They weren't successful. They came up with the conclusion that the slop between the bearing and the track allowed the bearing to bang back and forth and there wasn't anything they could do about it.
--
Jarhead