GMC YUKON FOG LIGHTS

I have a 2004 gmc yukon that I purchased new in December. I noticed yesterday that the driver side fog light was missing. At first I thought someone stole it and was pissed, then I realized it most likely came loose
and broke off. Now, as I drive I look to see if other Yukon's are missing either one or both of there fog lights. I've noticed that at least 2-3 out of 10 are missing either there left or right fog light.Has anyone had this happen to them and do you think this is a factory problem or manufacturer defect
could be DUI drivers hitting little bunnies, or parking blocks, garbage cans, etc.....
Are you referring to just the lens missing or the whole assembly?
If a rock from the car ahead of you break your windshield it can knock out a fog light lens.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~277, 028 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
I was just wondering if maybe it was a common problem with this vehicle.The whole assembly came off. leaving just the cable and the connector from the light. thanks anyhow