gmc7000/1984

Hi, I have bought an old gmc 7000 truck, But I can't figure out the transmission type, it says AW on it.
Also not sure about the engine, a 366? Anyone knwo how I can tell ? The
engine 8th didgit is a B, I have searched everywhere for the info. I need a carb for it.
Hank
Should be a Rochester carb. You might do better to get the number off the crab tag and go by that if you can't determne which engine it si. BTW the 366 is a disaster, so much so that GM replaced them with a 427 as a service replacement when needed.
-- Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"