good product: spray synthetic greae

OK, here is the disclaimer: I do not sell AMSOIL. I have no friends, or family that sells AMSOIL. I do not use synthetic motor oil of any type.
Now thats out of the way, I had to pass along a product I discovered
awhile back. My Impala has an Intermediate Steering Shaft ("ISS") that seems to be problematic on these cars for 'clunking' when the greae pushes out of the splines. The GM recommended fix is to remove the shaft and push grease into the splines. Anyhow, the "word on the street" is this spray synthetic greae cures the problem, and you can lube the shaft while it is on the car. So instead of paying for two hours labor to have the ISS lubed, you can do it yourself in 20 seconds by shooting some of this synthetic spray grease into the shaft's splines.
Well, it worked well, and has lasted for 20K miles, so far.
This is a GREAT product:
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/glcspray.aspx
Now I have started to lube things around the house and cars. One thing I noticed about this product is that it CLEANS really well compared to other spray lubes. You can spray your door hinges, and a day, or two later you see paint rather than crude on the hinges!
Again, I do not sell AMSOIL, and I had a heck of a time ordering it. Next time I will order three, or four cans and do a 'lifetime buy', but at $7.00/can with shipping, this stuff is worth every bit.
Take care, Bill

And you don't lie either I suppose.
I have no friends, or family that sells AMSOIL. I