good site for pricing GMC Savana

Hello all,

Need to buy new van for work, want 06 model and GMC site does not have it up for 06 just 05. Is there a site that shows what the dealer pays for the van.

I know from the last purchase Chevy was doing a promo for bins and ladder rack and GMC did not but The GMC dealer gave me a better offer and took the extra cash and bought my own bins, etc. so if I do a Chevy do they still throw in bins and ladder rack??

Thanks,

Dave-

Reply to
Xanth

The Savana/Astro is dead. The Baltimore plant that produced it closed last May.

Edmunds.com may have what you need, as far as the dealer price goes. Not sure where you can dig up info about the accessories.

-d

Reply to
Here and Kickin'