!!! Got a NEW CAR !!!!!

Page 2 of 2

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

I'll trade you a White Castle burger for the Bonneville.
LOLOLOLOL!
Dennis Smith
Look for the sensor on the dash (if there is one in '05) and cover it up.

On Tue, 3 May 2005 17:54:30 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

rental doesn't necessarily = abuse. Esp that model. Hardly the type of car that would be rented by kids.
As for DRL... Ignore them, they'll be fine.
I bought an old ex-rental Pontiac Firefly beater years ago Paid $390 drove it for 20K problem free (It already had 290KMS on it) sold it for $450.
Dexacool? change it next year, might well be problem free, my last 3.8 was fine except for a small broken plastic elbow.
Congrats and good luck
Make sure you do a transmission flush to it, and let me add I really don't care how the fluid looks at this point. ask your friend how cars are prepared for the front line specially used cars.?????? and remember intake gaskets, and that beautifull recall that came out that you have to add 3 pills to the coolant system to avoid any leaks????? every thing else gets that treatment, Heater core intake and so on including water pump. good luck on not getting the extended warrantie.