grand am power locks

My 1995 Grand AM has a problem with the power door locks.
my door lock switches on the door panel don't work. When I put the vehicle in drive all the doors lock automatically. The only way to unlock them is to
unlock them by hand or use the remote. The remote will lock and unlock all the doors. I checked the door lock fuse and it is blown. When I replace it the new fuse blows the minute I put it in.
I know it sounds like something is shorted and blows the fuse. My question is where do I go from here to find the problem.
Thanks for any help. Odie
I would start in the door panel. Either one of your wires has come lose or rubbed through enough to be grounding out.

says...

Make sure there isn't a coin or something metal that dropped into the poorly placed cigarette lighter. They are both on the same circuit.
Dennis Smith
BINGO
That's was the problem. I found a metal clip that holds my collar bras on my uniform in the cigarette lighter. Removed it and works fine. Thanks for the fix.
Odie

such. When eveything quit orking I found pennies in one of them. Kids were uing it for a bank.