grand am tail light

Hello,

Have 99 Grand Am SE. Problem with drivers side brake light. I took it apart. It consists of 5 bulbs. Inside bulb on lower row of 3 bulbs comes on when car in reverse. Outside 2 bulbs on lower row come on when left turn signal on. The two bulbs on upper row come on when hazard lights are on.

My problem is when I depress the brake. No lights come on at all. The bulbs clearly work. Any thoughts? I was told that it might be a circuit board. If the circuit board is the problem, where is it located, and how easy is it to change. Is it an easy part to get from a wrecker? I'm a bit of an auto novice.

John

Reply to
John & Ninetta