Grand Prix GT Problems

I have a 1999 Grand Prix GT and I am having 2 problems with it.
1. My drivers side power window is intermittent in its operation. I know most mechanics will tell you it is the motor, but that is not always the case.
2. The Air conditioner/heater motor is making a squealing sound. I don't know if its the bearings in the motor or the fan is hitting on the cowlings.
Is there anyplace I can get diagrams on the net, to see how to gain access to these areas.
Thanks.
Jeff
Yes right here, but it's not free.
http://www.alldatadiy.com/index.html
nospam
#2 I think is a common problem because they seem to use cheap fans. I had the blower fan replaced twice on my new GTP and I only had that car 2 years!
--
Rob
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have a 1999 Grand Prix GT and I am having 2 problems with it. </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>1. My drivers side power window is intermittent in its operation. I know most mechanics will tell you it is the motor, but that is not always the case.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>2. The Air conditioner/heater motor is making a squealing sound. I don't know if its the bearings in the motor or the fan is hitting on the cowlings.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Is there anyplace I can get diagrams on the net, to see how to gain access to these areas.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Jeff</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>