Grand Prix rear struts - ride problem

Has anyone had any problem with replacement struts for 94 Grand Prix? I replaced the rear struts twice with struts from Carquest and Pep Boys, and had problems both times with ride being too stiff. I believe the struts
were made by Gabriel and they are a piece of crap. When I say the ride is stiff, I mean really stiff. I feel EVERY bump and at times the car bounces due to the road surface imperfections.
Does anyone have any recommendations for struts that will return my soft ride. The Grand Prix is an SE which I believe has sport suspension.
Thanks,
Bill
You could go back to the dealer and get OEM replacements...

Well, that's the obvious solution, I suppose. It would be nice to see the specs on all these struts to see some comparisons.

Sears can install Monroe...they work pretty good for me.
--
Bill "Joseph Roche" <jroche.no snipped-for-privacy@ezaccess.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@news.greennet.net...
If you got Car Quest / Pepboys " Brand " parts therein lies your problem.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~277, 028 miles_~_~_ ~_~_