Grass Is Greener? I Think Not!

Thought the GM group would like a sample of what's going on with these Infinity/Nissan owners. And there is plenty more where this came from. So
some of you think the grass is actually greener hey?!

James C. Reeves wrote:

these
from. So

Guess they all make junk. Time to get the old Schwinn cleaned up. That chain never fell off and the baloon tires gave a great ride. No egr valves no emission crap no drl's no safety equipment. Those were the days.

I had to settle for the Huffy! :-)
No One You Know wrote:

That
I've been using the old Murray for exercise and to cut the miles driven down. The 25 year old crank broke Saturday. The bike store sold me a Chinese replacement. When I installed it the pedal threads were bad and after correcting that I found the holes were cockeyed too. After fixing that I wonder how long it will be before it breaks. If we can't fix our own stuff we are screwed these days. Finding a vehicle that can be fixed is difficult these days unless you buy the old stuff.
We service thousand of vehicles monthly, models from most every manufacture, in our fleet service. In the real world today they are ALL building good quality, long lasting vehicles. Sure, they are built some that are not up to snuff on occasion. That is why they all offer a warranty, even RR! The only real difference we see between manufactures is style and price, period.
mike hunt
No One You Know wrote:

It's nice to know other companies are having issue's too. All in all I've been really disappointed with my 2003 Astro Van. Unlike my 93 Astro it has more problems. Some of them the same problems. This tells me no one is home and the previous issues are not being dealt with. The lady at the 1-800 # seems nice when you call to complain. All in all most of the product quality in anything you buy today has taken a shit.......no kidding! A few exceptions only. Wait until your new couch falls apart when all the relatives come to visit or the Maytag washer doesn't do half the term the older one did. What ever happened to the pride of made in North America! Wait ......I have that answer!
They got lazy and hired the Chinese. Its all going to catch-up with us and then what? Sorry just my 2 cts.