Grass Is Greener? I Think Not!

Thought the GM group would like a sample of what's going on with these Infinity/Nissan owners. And there is plenty more where this came from. So some of you think the grass is actually greener hey?!

i have gotten so fed up with the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light coming on , > for what would appear to be no particular reason, on my 2000 Max, that > i just ordered a 22 dollar code reader/resetter off of e bay. i will > let you all know how or if this thing works out... > > I have about worn out the dam battery terminals disconnecting them to > rest the dam ECU (which on the 2000 model if the only dam way to do > it,,,) My next step is to take the dam bulb out of the light - as i am > not about to pay the dealer 60 to 100 bucks to read and reset the > codes everytime the dam light pops on,,,from the number of post on the > net this seems to be another manufacturing defect, right up there with > the brakes, sun roof, and ignition coils,,,that Nissan is unwilling to > take responsiblilty for. > > > > JimV wrote: > >>J.J >>> A while back, its check engine light turned on and I have replaced all >>> three OS2 sensors. Now, I got P0400 trouble code (EGR flow >>> mulfunction). could some one help me and advise which part I should >>> repair / replace, and where EGR system is? >>> >>> Thanks. >>> >>> Juping >> >>You probably need to remove the EGR and clean the ports. >> >> >
Reply to
James C. Reeves

Guess they all make junk. Time to get the old Schwinn cleaned up. That chain never fell off and the baloon tires gave a great ride. No egr valves no emission crap no drl's no safety equipment. Those were the days.

Reply to
No One You Know

It's nice to know other companies are having issue's too. All in all I've been really disappointed with my 2003 Astro Van. Unlike my 93 Astro it has more problems. Some of them the same problems. This tells me no one is home and the previous issues are not being dealt with. The lady at the 1-800 # seems nice when you call to complain. All in all most of the product quality in anything you buy today has taken a shit.......no kidding! A few exceptions only. Wait until your new couch falls apart when all the relatives come to visit or the Maytag washer doesn't do half the term the older one did. What ever happened to the pride of made in North America! Wait ......I have that answer!

They got lazy and hired the Chinese. Its all going to catch-up with us and then what? Sorry just my 2 cts.

Reply to
Lanze

I had to settle for the Huffy! :-)

Reply to
James C. Reeves

I've been using the old Murray for exercise and to cut the miles driven down. The 25 year old crank broke Saturday. The bike store sold me a Chinese replacement. When I installed it the pedal threads were bad and after correcting that I found the holes were cockeyed too. After fixing that I wonder how long it will be before it breaks. If we can't fix our own stuff we are screwed these days. Finding a vehicle that can be fixed is difficult these days unless you buy the old stuff.

Reply to
Al Bundy

We service thousand of vehicles monthly, models from most every manufacture, in our fleet service. In the real world today they are ALL building good quality, long lasting vehicles. Sure, they are built some that are not up to snuff on occasion. That is why they all offer a warranty, even RR! The only real difference we see between manufactures is style and price, period.

mike hunt

No >

Reply to
MikeHunt2