Gremlins on the blower

1992 Buick Lesabre, 3.8L automatic. Can shut off car, pull the key, and the in dash blower will cycle on and off. By morning, battery is dead. Have
since unplugged fan motor....??? stumped. I thought the fan can't possible come on without the ignition on! AC etc works fine and fan speed is adjustable.
MikeG wrote:

I'm assuming your 92 is wired like my 84 A relay runs current direct from battery to blower to bypass resistor = high speed position
Sounds like you need to replace relay, my car had opposite problem, no current entering relay, a fused jumper cured problem.
MikeG wrote:

A/C modules go bad. Especially in 92 Buicks.