handleiding

Kan iemand mij helpen aan een handleiding van een Siemens Navigatie in Opel Signum Type NCDC 2013

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:50:07 +0100, "Wim Verwoerd"

Sorry, can't translate into what ever language you are typing in. Here's a great site that has plenty of info. Probably nor for an Opel though.
http://www.pro-touring.com /

??? Then why would you bother posting??? <shakes head in disbelief>

If he has a good link, then 'the Dutchman' can read it for himself. (The Dutch are arguably the best linguists, on a whole, in all of Europe. Wim probably speaks better English than most of us are capable of.)
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:11:00 -0500, Grayfox

I understood some of what the OP was looking for and figured that they had the proper translation program or was able to speak english as most of the world does except we Americans. I was just making an educated guess which I believe probably hit the target.

He just asked if someone could help him with a reference manual or instruction manual for a Siemens Navigation system in an Opel Signum Type NCDC 2013