Hard To Change Gears

Hi
I am having hard times changing gears & also putting in 1st gear on my 1990 Grand-Am. I was wondering if this can be related to winter or maybe the
Syncro or something like that. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Dan 90 Pontiac Grand-Am SE Quad 4 5 SPD 89 Chevy Corvette Coupe 5.7 TPI
Could be linkage, does clutch fully release ? A bad syncro will make for noisy shifting.