He's Back! I mean its Back! The Camaro I mean!

Its Back! , the Camaro! Its actually coming back! I knew it would return...I just knew it!!! It will save the day...you'll see!
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/Business/Automobiles_and_Driving /

It is gonna save the day alright.
The only thing about that is the day will be in 2009! :)
johnny_ray wrote:

Well, hopefully it won't still look like an '06 Chrysler when it finally hits the streets!
Mark