Headlamp switch 66 Toronado

In need of a headlamp switch for a 66 Olds Toronado. Parts stores are no help, dealer can't supply one. Any replacements out there? Possibly conversions?
Need to get lights to work!
Good luck, try searching Google for salvageyards, a lot of them have a form you can fill out like this one http://www.junkyards.com/index.html , just fill out the form and they will send you an email stating usually price and how to contact them.

Our local wrecking yards are happy to let me go back in the yards and look for small parts like this. Some may object in other parts of the country for insurance reasons. Pick A Part is another place that has a lot of cars, and will let you go in and rummage for yourself.
Occasionally there are parts like this on Ebay. Have bought a great number for my Reatta this way.