headlights

on my hubbys 2002 diesel 4x4 chevy the headlights are coming on all by themselfs when the truck is off and its a pain in the butt. we are gone come home and the lights are on what is the matter with the
lights i need help going crazy
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

If the taillights AREN'T on with those haunted headlights, it's probably the DRL module (that GM thinks is so wonderful).
Sharon Cooke wrote:

GM's lighting control systems are overly complex (over-engineered). It could also be a switch in the emergency brake. Or, a switch in the transmission lever/linkage. Could be the ambient light sensor, etc. etc. The KISS principal was completely lost on whoever within GM designed the current systems.