heads up unit 96 pontiac grand prix gt

I have a 96 grand prix and the heads up unit that reflects the speed and radio funtions on the inside of the windsheild.I am having a problem with mine fading out.Sometimes it works and sometimes it dont.I need to know how to remove it?I was told it is most likely a bad solder joint.I cant see any screws holding it on so I am thinking it has clips or something.

Reply to
weedle