Heat Activated Air Line Sensor Installation

Well, I've got a 5.0 litre (307) gm engine that has two of these heat activated air line sensors which route rubber hoses into the 4 barrel carb. The plastic top snapped off one and that should be easy to remove because of that. However I can't figure out how I'm going to screw the new one in the top of the motor without breaking off the plastic top too. Is there a special wrench / socket to do the job?

Reply to
erness.wild