Heat Problems 86 Buick Park Ave

I have an 86 park Ave and I get heat when I accelerate. When the car is idling the car blows cold air out. Any suggestion why this could be happening. Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike & Chris

The cooling system is probably low on coolant. Get the air out and fill it with coolant.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

evaporater is plugged with debris dust dirt it is a common problem on older vehicles .

Jim.J

Reply to
Jim.J