Heater/AC Fan Question - 2000 Malibu

I have a 2000 Malibu LS. The heater/ac fan has quit working on the 2 lowest speeds recently. I'm guessing it's a failed resistor module of some sort. Is
this something I can replace fairly easily myself or is it best left to the local Chevy dealer service department? Thanks in advance.
Sideshow Bob wrote:

There is plenty of info on the web about the resistor. I could change it out in 30 minutes. It is far beyond the capabilities of anyone else I know except maybe Johnny. He could probably do it in a few hours.