Heater Blower Moter Problem

Hello,
I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. Last summer I changed the blower motor heater/AC. As of yesterday it now only works on hi-speed only. I have
checked all the fuses they are OK.
Looking for help and a schematic if someone has one.
Thanks.
Jeff
There is a resistor board that controls the speed. On most GM cars it is on the blower motor usually at floorboard on passenger side. It could also be in the firewall in the blower path. It usually corrodes and goes bad......