Heater Core boiling?

I stopped today in my garage and it was clear that there was some boiling going on in my cooling system and it sounded like it was from my dash area. What could this be an indication of? I just has the system flushed. And the heat does come and go.

Reply to
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

It's not boiling. It's gurgling from the air they left in the system. It can cause localized overheating though and should be removed. The job is a little harder these days and some have not kept up on the process.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Thanks. I'll take it back to these jokers.

Reply to
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert