Heater Core boiling?

I stopped today in my garage and it was clear that there was some boiling going on in my cooling system and it sounded like it was from my dash area. What could this be an indication of? I just has the system
flushed. And the heat does come and go.
--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert wrote:

It's not boiling. It's gurgling from the air they left in the system. It can cause localized overheating though and should be removed. The job is a little harder these days and some have not kept up on the process.
Al Bundy wrote:

Thanks. I'll take it back to these jokers.
--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert