heater fan question 94 Gmc Safari

I have a 1994 GMC Safari van with AC. The fan wont start by itself sometimes I have to kick it underneath the passenger side to get it going. It is not the resistor pack for sure. Where the hell is the blower and how hard is it to change (allready bought the part) Is this done from inside or outside? cant see a darn thing as to where the blower motor is?

Reply to
no one that you know

from my 1999 pdf:

Removal & Installation ("L" & "M" Series) Disconnect negative battery cable. Unplug blower connector. Remove coolant recovery and washer fluid reservoir assembly. Remove screws that retain blower motor cover. Cut insulation cover between outlined ribs. Retain insulation cover for installation. Remove cooling tube from blower motor. Remove screws and blower motor from heater case. To install, reverse removal procedure.

Reply to
thehick

I'm not familar with your vehicle, but usually they are in the engine compartment, passenger side, contained by a few screws, in the plenum. You should see wiring connector to the resistor pack.....

Reply to
putt

Reply to
no one that you know