heater fan question 94 Gmc Safari

I have a 1994 GMC Safari van with AC. The fan wont start by itself sometimes I have to kick it underneath the passenger side to get it going. It is not the resistor pack for sure.
Where the hell is the blower and how hard is it to change (allready bought the part) Is this done from inside or outside? cant see a darn thing as to where the blower motor is?
no one that you know wrote:

Removal & Installation ("L" & "M" Series) Disconnect negative battery cable. Unplug blower connector. Remove coolant recovery and washer fluid reservoir assembly. Remove screws that retain blower motor cover. Cut insulation cover between outlined ribs. Retain insulation cover for installation. Remove cooling tube from blower motor. Remove screws and blower motor from heater case. To install, reverse removal procedure.
Thanks eh! I was looking at the firewall like where they use to be. It was behind the ww bottle like you said and only took me 1/2 hour to change. Was a little tricky to wiggle the old blower out....had to take the squirrle cage off to get it out. Nothing to cut on this one though? While I was in there I was able to pull out the garbage wrappers etc. and gave it a flush with the garden hose. Does anyone know of an easy way to clean the evaporater other than the flush I gave it? It seems to work ok good air flow but I want to make sure it is optimal thats all.
thehick wrote:

Oh ya lol I did not disconnect the battery!!! I guess thats thier disclaimer! Besides I have a code stored on the puter that I need to get read.
thehick wrote:

I'm not familar with your vehicle, but usually they are in the engine compartment, passenger side, contained by a few screws, in the plenum. You should see wiring connector to the resistor pack.....