HEI distributor

I am looking for an HEI distributer to fit a 69 Pontiac 400 cid. I think all the V8's that year used the same distributer, Original part# 1112546.
Thanks snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
go to the junk yard and look at the 75 to 78 model years
make sure you have enough room for the big cap
and you know you are going to have to change the wires
or you could do the conversion thing
point conversion to electronic inside the old distributer