HEI distributor

I am looking for an HEI distributer to fit a 69 Pontiac 400 cid. I think all the V8's that year used the same distributer, Original part#

1112546. Thanks snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
Reply to
ronbon

go to the junk yard and look at the 75 to 78 model years

make sure you have enough room for the big cap

and you know you are going to have to change the wires

or you could do the conversion thing

point conversion to electronic inside the old distributer

Reply to
rider