HEI Distributor 4.3

It seems I read from some very old post that it is possible to convert a 350 HEI non computer distributor to be used in a 4.3 v-6. This is not a vortec v-6.
The reason I ask this is I have a 1991 boat with a 4.3 gm engine with a Holley 4 bbl. on it.It has a distributorless ignition.I am wanting to put a HEI distributor in it and it is hard to find a distributor for it. Thanks for any help
You need the pick up coil, module and cap for the 6. The rest is the same. Watch out on the parts. The ones you need have evenly spaced terminals and pickup points. The ones that fit the Buick's won't work on the 4.3.
--
Steve W.
Life is not like a box of chocolates