!HELP! 1986 Chevy Blazer

Hi. I have a 1986 Chevy Blazer 4x4 which has a short and I would like to see if maybe I can figure it out before taking it to the shop. Some time ago by brother connected the terminals incorrectly which caused a
short somewhere. A fuse under the dash was blown where it's labeled ECMB. This fuse keeps going out everytime it's replaced. My question is, where can I look to see where the problem might be? Thank You. -noel