Help: 1988 Cadillac Deville 4.5L - remove cylinder liners

Gentlemen and Ladies,
1988 Cadillac Sedan Deville, 4.5L V8, Automatic
I am in the process of doing a re-ring rebuild with the block in place. I was
able to hone the front cylinder bank. But there is not enough room to do the rear bank. I want to pull out the cylinder liners. I tried to pull them by hand to no avail.
Is there a special tool to extract the line from the block?
http://www.glocktech.net/automotive/caddy /
TIA
There is a tool to remove the liner and reinstall it, this is not done in the car on that cylinder sleeve, you might get the hone with a flex extension of some kind from the bottom, with the rods out and the crank turned to gain proper access.

-
Thanks. I called Cadillac and was amazed that they called me back. They said that there was no tool for that engine. Just carefully pry out the cylinder. I tried and it worked.
I then moved them one at time to the #7 hole becuase that position allowed for easy access with the spring loaded drill hone.
So far so good.