Help: 1989 Delta 88 Blower Motor

When I shut off my car the blower motor still runs. And it is draining out my car battery. I unplugged it. I have no heat in my car....brrrrr!

Reply to
brokeartist23

Plug the blower motor back in when you drive and unplug it when you park it..

Does it run at one speed if you change the blower speed switch? Check the wiring going to the blower motor and the fan switch.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

out my car battery. I unplugged it. I have no heat in my car....brrrrr!

The high speed relay is sticking replace and your problem is gone.

Jim.J

Reply to
Jim.J

Could it be the Blower Control Module that's deffective?

Reply to
brokeartist23