HELP! 1998 Cavalier Power Steering Pump Replacement

Greetings,
I am trying to replace the power steering pump on my 1998 2.2 L Chevrolet Cavalier. I have successfully release the tension and removed the V-belt. I
have also successfully removed all of the bolts and lines (high pressure and return line from the old/existing power steering pump assembly.
The problem is that now I cannot get the old/existing power steering pump out the engine compartment due to bracketry, wires, and lines. So the questions is what has to be removed in order to properly perform the extraction of the old/existing power steering pump.
My fear is that the large casted bracket (which looks like an engine mount) needs to be removed and I am not exactly sure what is the best procedure for doing this without causing any damage.
Any response would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
G Wasmer Rochester, NY snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com