HELP

I have a 1995 Buick Park Avenue and the vents do not blow out, but at the bottom by my feet and above the dash by the window it does.

Everything was fine when the weather was hot(I'm in Texas) then when the weather got cold the vents stopped working. I thought it might just be the computer in the car that did that.

Today is was 70 degrees and still the vents did not blow, but the upper and lower parts of my car do, as mentioned above.

Does anyone know why it is doing this? Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@grandecom.net if you do. Thank you very much.

Curtis

Have any work done to it recently? Any work done inside or under dash?

Could be a loose vacuum hose or a vacuum leak in one of the round diaphrams ( under the dashboard ) that controls the blend door that directs air out through the dash vents. Do you hear any hissing sounds when you got the system turned on?

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~276,845 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Help us out, is this an automatic climate control vehicle?

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

This happened to my 1995 monte carlo, the purple vacuum line coming off the intake manifold was out of it's hole.

Reply to
Steve Mackie