Help: 77 Monte Carlo AM radio wiring

1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 305, automatic
Gentlemen:
Anyone know the pin assignments for the original Delco AM radio that came with the car from the factory?
Here is a pic of the back of the radio: http://www.glocktech.net/c /
YIA Bill

Do a google search Bill. I've found these pin-outs before but I never bookmarked the page. A quick search and you'll find what you're after.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net