HELP: 88 Deville 4.5L V* exhaust manifold

1988 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, 4.5L V8
I am installing new heads on block. When removing the exhaust manifolds, there were no exhaust manifold to head gaskets. The new Fel-Pro gasket kit has
manifold gaskets included. Should I instll them?
TIA
Bill
Bill wrote:

You should indeed. Prevents minor leaks from happening. I recommend copper gaskets, but the ones on FelPro kit are just fine. Btw was there _any_ material between the heads and the exhaust manifolds? Silicon or something?
-T
--
http://drive.to/oldsclub

-T
Oops. The aluminum side goes on exhaust header side. I just aw the edge cuts that match the hearder edges. Thanks for the help.
Bill