help: 96 Geand Am A/C: is there a filter in this system?

It has the V5 compressor, and thermal expansion valve. Is there a replaceable filter somewhere in this system?
TIA Bill snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net
remove all "f"'s from address

receiver-dryer is there to remove any moisture. A/C suppliers do sell filters that could be spliced into your system I suppose. Why do you think you need one??
Regards, Al.
I just didn't know if one existed in this system. When I bought the car the AC didn't work. So I replaced all the O rings and the shaft seal on the compressor, then pressure tested, . If a filter existed I would have replaced that too for good measure. AC is up and running cold now.
Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address
The reciever dryer is your filter it removes contaminents also water. It couldn,t run without one.
Rey