Help! Car keeps jerk'n in gear!

I have a 1993 lexus es300. I was drving today with no problems and then parked my car. When I got back into my car it had no problem starting up but it was in gear, it kept jerk'n or "leaping" in drive or in reverse. It feels i something in the hood keeps jumping. I fear it is transmission problems, but what d you guys think?

Reply to
elght6

I think you should take your question to a Toyota/Lexus newsgroup. Though some here might find this sort of thing "interesting", you'll likely get a better answer from the proper group.

That said... do post again when your problem is fixed and let us know how much it cost to repair and what the problem turned out to be.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I think you can take your Lexus questions to the Lexus dealer, or a Lexus group on-line. Have a nice day.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Check the engine mounts, sounds like one has failed.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Its a known fact, some Lexus's can be real jerks.

Reply to
Homie Jay Simpson

Oh..Pulease....Lexus's don't break...its Japanese!

Reply to
Homie Jay Simpson